- Arche pearl Cream which is of highest quality, provides protection against skin toning and can be obtained at very cost effective prices.
- We have established our self as a prominent supplier and trader of beauty products and this offered product in our product catalog has lived up to the expectations of our clients and has earned us high praises.
Arche Pearl Cream
- Hello beautiful ladies I thought l’d write about this pearl cream Arche Pearl Cream which is a specially formulated (Formula AA) face cream for elimination of acne, freckles, melasma and dark spots. It is made in Thailand and is UV protected Suppose to eliminate unwanted wrinkles. Claiming it can be used as foundation cream. Nw I have only used it twice and according to instructions you are suppose to use it twice daily for one week so I haven’t enough experience for a review yet as far as effectivity goes.
- Direction state that after you have cleaned your skin thoroughly you are suppose to apply the pearl cream evenly during morning and evening but this cream doesn’t absorb, it leaves your face with a mask so l don’t see how anyone should use this in the morning. As far as the idea of foundation goes it makes a lousy foundation. Slightest touch and it smears out, it is so thick. It’s moist and is available in one color only.
- Instead, I applied it before my regular morning routine and did a little work by the laptop before washing it off after about 20-30 minutes and proceeded with the regual routine. It didn’t rinse off easily, just water didn’t do. I had to use a facial wash to clean away as much as was possible. Yet it was noticable, but using a facial towel to wipe off the last of it did the trick. After that you couldn’t see it with your eyes anymore
- The good part is it is such a gentle and warming cream and just those 20 or 30 minutes made a small difference in skin tone appearance. It left the skin with a soft peal shine. I love the scent, I can’t explain it cause I have no comparison.
- I have tried other creams which wasn’t this hard to rinse off and cleared up my skin faster than this is said to do. However they have dried out my skin in the process. I found information about the product. The ingredients don’t tell ME much, I am in need of some reading up to learn what’s good and not for the face. However I don’t see the word alcohol in there. I’ve heard that fragrance isn’t good.
|3 × 2 × 3 cm
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, CI 77891, Ceresin, Beeswax, Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Talc, CI 77947, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Pearl Powder, Stearyl Glycyrretinate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate Alumina, CI 47000, CI 26100
How to use
For best skin whitening results apply a small amount of Arche Pearl Cream with your fingertips onto your dark spots after cleansing your face in the evenings. Massage in until completely absorbed.
|24 July, 2022
|24 July, 2025
|Women & Men
|Country of Origin:
|Typically shipped on the same day: